Spielberg, EN runganSport — Ducati Team rider, Jorge Lorenzo managed to come out as the winner in the Austrian MotoGP race on Sunday (12/8).
Starting the race from third position, Lorenzo was stuck in the early laps, but he immediately restored his position and immediately stuck to the race leader until the competition was very hot.
In the midst of the race Lorenzo had a chance to hit each other first place with Repsol Honda rider Marc Marquez, and in two laps ahead of the finish line the two Spanish men were getting hotter.
The second podium position was secured by Marquez with a feeling of disappointment.
Completing the top three finish position, present the name of team-mate Lorenzo, Andrea Dovizioso.
Race Results Red Bull Ring, Austria MotoGP 2018
- Jorge Lorenzo, Ducati Team 39m 40.688s
- Marc Marquez, Repsol Honda
- Andrea Dovizioso, Ducati Team
- Cal Crutchlow, LCR Honda
- Danilo Petrucci, Pramac Ducati
- Valentino Rossi, Movistar Yamaha
- Dani Pedrosa, Repsol Honda
- Alex Rins, Suzuki Ecstar
- Johann Zarco, Monster Yamaha Tech3
- Alvaro Bautista, Angel Nieto Team
- Tito Rabat, Reale Avintia
- Maverick Vinales, Movistar Yamaha
- Andrea Iannone, Suzuki Ecstar
- Bradley Smith, Red Bull KTM Factory
- Takaaki Nakagami, LCR Honda
- Hafizh Syahrin, Monster Yamaha Tech3
- Aleix Espargaro, Factory Aprilia Gresini
- Jack Miller, Pramac Ducati
- Franco Morbidelli, EG 0,0 Marc VDS
- Scott Redding, Factory Aprilia Gresini
- Karel Abraham, Angel Nieto Team
- Thomas Luthi, EG 0,0 Marc VDS DNF
- Xavier Simeon, Reale Avintia DNF (DN/eV)