Buriram, EN runganSport — Having the race from Pole position, Repsol Honda rider, Marc Marquez came out as the winner in the Thai MotoGP, which took place at the Buriram circuit on Sunday (7/10).
The Spaniard crossed the finish line with a total time of 39 minutes 55,722 seconds.
The second place finish position belongs to the Ducati Team racer Andrea Dovizioso who lost at the last corner of Marquez.
Completing the third podium Buriram this weekend, comes the name of Movistar Yamaha rider, Maverick Vinales.
While his teammates, Valentino Rossi had to settle for finishing fourth and failed to get on the podium.
Rossi’s problem as long as the race is very clearly seen during the ‘exit corner’, apparently the M1 acceleration problem caused by the electronic system still haunts Rossi until now.
Race Results, Thailand MotoGP 2018
- Marc Marquez, Repsol Honda 39m 55.722s
- Andrea Dovizioso, Ducati Team
- Maverick Viñales, Movistar Yamaha
- Valentino Rossi, Movistar Yamaha
- Johann Zarco, Monster Yamaha Tech3
- Alex Rins, Suzuki Ecstar
- Cal Crutchlow, LCR Honda
- Alvaro Bautista, Angel Nieto Team
- Danilo Petrucci, Pramac Ducati
- Jack Miller, Pramac Ducati
- Andrea Iannone, Suzuki Ecstar
- Hafizh Syahrin, Monster Yamaha Tech3
- Aleix Espargaro, Factory Aprilia Gresini
- Franco Morbidelli, EG 0,0 Marc VDS
- Bradley Smith, Red Bull KTM Factory
- Scott Redding, Factory Aprilia Gresini
- Karel Abraham, Angel Nieto Team
- Xavier Simeon, Reale Avintia
- Jordi Torres, Reale Avintia
- Thomas Luthi, EG 0,0 Marc VDS
- Pol Espargaro, Red Bull KTM Factory
- Takaaki Nakagami, LCR Honda
- Dani Pedrosa, Repsol Honda DNF. (DN/eV)